According to nationwide surveys, results show the popularity of Chiropractic care is at an all-time high.
- Nearly 30% of the U.S. population, aged 18 and older, have used Chiropractic.
- 90% of Chiropractic patients felt their treatment was effective.
- 58% considered Chiropractic an essential part of their health insurance package.
- Chiropractic patients were three times more satisfied with their care than patients of family practice physicians.
- Chiropractors are now accepted as a legitimate healing profession by the public and by an increasing number of physicians.
- Chiropractic is a growing component of the health care sector, and it is widely used by the population.
For Your Health,
Dr. Billie King Shaw